If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.
- The University of Arizona Police Department is a unique force dedicated the UA campus. As always, in an emergency, call 911. For non-emergencies, you can call (520) 621-8273
- If you believe you were discriminated or harassed based on race, color, religion, sex (and pregnancy), national origin (and language), age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity.
- The LiveSafe App is free to download for Apple or Android devices and provides resources to help keep you and our campus community safe.
- UA Alert allows you to receive alerts on your cell phone during a campus emergency.
- Safe Ride through ASUA provides free nighttime rides for UA students (you must show your CatCard). Call (520) 621-SAFE (7233)
- UA Parking and Transportation Services offers both on campus shuttle service and express service to off campus lots.
- The University of Arizona Sexual Assault Support and Resources is a first stop for individuals who have experienced sexual assault
- Emerge! Offers crisis intervention, housing, education, support and advocacy services to anyone experiencing domestic abuse.
- The Wingspan Anti-Violence Project through the Southern Arizona Aids Foundation serves victims of past and present violence. The 24/7/365 crisis line is (520) 624-0348 or (800) 553-9387.