The Graduate and Professional Student Council's Advisory Board is made up of faculty and administrators who have demonstrated a strong interest in graduate and professional students and understand their crucial role at the University of Arizona. GPSC Advisory Board Members are updated on GPSC activities and are called on for advice when needed. The goal is to bring together GPSC Advisory Board members, the GPSC Executive Board, Staff, and Representatives at least once per academic year.
The GPSC Advisory Board includes:
- Javier Duran, Ph.D. - Director of Confluence Center for Creative Inquiry (GPSC Founder 1991-1992)
- Gary Rhoades, Ph.D. - Department Head Educational Policy Studies & Practice
- Meg Lota Brown, Ph.D. - Director of the UA Graduate Center, Professor of English, and Director of Graduate Studies in the UA English Department
- Alexandre Sugiyama - Ph.D. - Lecturer - Department of Economics (GPSC President 1996-1997)
- Michael Brewer - Senior Information Resources Officer (Interim)
- Lynn Nadel, Ph.D. - Chair of the Faculty and Regents' Professor of Psychology & Cognitive Science