GPSC and The Graduate Center would like to invite you to join us finding financial security via our Financial Literacy Seminar Series!
$$**Register today and be eligible to win $100 in CASH and be automatically registered to win a 1 of 2 $50 Grub Hub Gift Cards!**$$
This series is in partnership with DFG Advisors who develops and presents all content presented in the series. GPSC is not endorsing DFG Advisors or the purchase of any product.
Mar 22, 2021 03:00 PM Arizona
Webinar with Sean Heney, a Financial Planner with MassMutual Arizona with expertise in employee benefit and retirement services, among many other areas. He will present on the relationship between financial independence and how your career helps you achieve financial independence.
Apr 21, 2021 03:00 PM Arizona
Webinar with Sean Heney, a Financial Planner with MassMutual Arizona with expertise in employee benefit and retirement services, among many other areas. He will present on how to manage debt as you transition into your career.
$100 Cash Grant Prize
- GPSC is supporting $1000 in prizes for ten attendees from each seminar.
- Registered students can win by taking what they learned in any seminar they attended and post how they are applying it to their lives within two weeks of the seminar date. Simply tag GPSC and/or GradCollege on any social media platform with your entry!
$50 GrubHub Giftcard Prize
- We are raffling 2 $50 gift cards courtesy of DFG Advisors.
- Automatic entry to raffle during session. Must be present to receive award.
Information on additional sessions will be announced per schedule below:
- June 24th, 3pm-4pm: Investment Basics
- July 22nd, 3pm-4pm: Asset Allocation
- September 23rd, 3pm-4pm: Women in Finance
- November 25th, 3pm-4pm: Retirement Planning