Cats at the Capitol is the University of Arizona’s kickoff event for all of our advocacy efforts during the legislative session. We are asking all alumni, students, parents, staff, and supporters to join us on this day to show a strong level of support for the UA and higher education.
Join GPSC and your fellow Wildcats for a day of legislative advocacy at the state capitol. You'll have the opportunity to:
- Hear from Dr. Ann Weaver Hart, President of the University of Arizona
- Receive legislative advocacy training from UA and Board of Regents lobbyists
- Participate in a Q&A discussion with state lawmakers
- Meet with legislative leadership and staff from the Office of the Governor
- Be recognized from the floor of both the House & Senate
Cats at the Capitol is an opportunity for you to get engaged and be an advocate for the UA with state lawmakers.
Developing your Teaching Statement